Smart workspace booking
Smart desk sharing, meeting room reservation, storage and retreat options.
The world of work is changing. Hybrid work models are causing a profound change in the office. Digitalization is creating completely new opportunities. We accompany you in this change with custom-fit solutions
Experience the possibilities of the Smart Office System live in our exhibition in Arnulfpark Munich. The Smart Office booking system from Assmann creates completely new possibilities in everyday working life. Be it intelligently preset office workstations, sensor-supported booking systems or software-controlled electronic locker systems – working becomes more flexible in terms of space and time.
Desks, meeting rooms, storage space and retreats can be booked completely flexibly from home on the web, on the road with an app or in the office via a digital kiosk.
Here you will find answers to questions about the Smart Office System. We are also happy to answer your questions personally.
- Is Smart Office just another term for desk sharing?
No: Desk sharing is just one option that results from a holistic smart office system. Other advantages of the system include: stress-free integration of home offices, a reduction in office workstations, optimization of hygiene factors, booking options for conference rooms and retreat options, and even the integration of e-charging stations.
- Is desk sharing possible without stress for the users?
Yes, because a completely new booking and management system enables simple and clear administration of the available workspaces – including integration of charging stations for e-cars, booking of lockers and much more, if desired.
- What applications are possible with the Smart Office system besides desk sharing?
The applications are almost limitless and can be customized to meet your company’s needs. Some examples are:
- Desk booking and management via mobile app, digital kiosk or web interface.
- Integration of storage space (e.g. booking of lockers for personal belongings)
- Contactless handover of vehicle pool keys via the booking system
- Reservation of tables and menus in the canteen
- Booking e-charging stations for charging cars
- Automatic workstation reservation when checking in at work
- How does the booking system work?
The provision of individual tables, lockers or entire conference rooms for individual employees works at the click of the mouse with simple handling, and completely flexibly from home on the web, on the road with an app or at the company via a digital kiosk. Controllable hygiene measures for companies are included – the system signals to cleaning staff, for example, which places have been in use and need thorough cleaning.
- What are the benefits of a smart office system for the company?
A smart office system makes it possible to reduce the number of office workstations and thus reclaim space. On the one hand, this allows office space to be used for more efficient work (designated collaboration areas, retreat options), and on the other hand, a gain in space reduces your company’s rental costs.